In our cosy B&B-guesthouse we welcome individual travellers, families or small groups on holiday-journeys, as well as professionals on their business-trips to Berlevåg..
The guesthouse is located in quiet surroundings on the outskirts of the fishing village, with a good view over to the inlet of the port and the row of hills in the south. Nearby is the lively fishing harbour, the Berelvåg Harbourmuseum, and from the distance outside the huge breakwaters you can hear the rolling of the mighty Barents Sea.
Access to the guesthouse is easy only 300 m away from the mainroad (FV 890), or a short drive by taxi from the Hurtigruten-pier or from the local airport.
The local shops, the post agency, the cafe, the pub and other services are all within walking distance.
Our comfortable apartments are situated on the guesthouse buildings 2. floor.
They are well suited for a holiday stay for singles, couples or small families.
The apartments will also fill the needs of singles or couples on business in Berlevåg, for shorter or longer stays.
- 1 bedroom with 2 quality beds, bedding, bed linen, towels, wardrobe
- Living-room with sofabed (1 extra place to sleep), coffee table, dining table, chairs, desk, wardrobe, TV, WiFi
- Kitchen equipped with fridge-freezer, stove with oven, kitchenware, tableware, cutlery
- Bathroom with WC, shower, washbasin
Our cosy guestrooms are situated in the 1. floor of the building.
We have given each room its individual design and colours, related to the themes “Sea”, “Valley”, “Northern Lighst” and “Midnightsun”.
Our roomguests share a common bathroom located at the corridor, equiped with WC, shower, wash-basin and electrical sockets.
The rooms are let as single rooms or twin-bed rooms.
One of the rooms is furnished for disabled using a wheelchair.
There is WiFi-connection available in all our guestrooms.
Check available capacity with Berlevåg Motell
Check prices with Berlevåg Motell
Breakfast is available on request. – Will be served in the cafeteria of Berlevåg Motell.
Berlevåg Pensjonat & Camping offers a selection of common facilities for use to all our guesthouse- and camping-guests. They are located on the 1. floor of the guesthouse.
- Cosy dining-room and lounge with kitchenette
- Well equipped guests kitchen: stove with ovnen, 3-flames gas-stove, fridge-freezer, table- and kitchenware
- Launderette: washing-machine, dryer, sink, drying-rack, iron and ironing board
- Reception: sale of postcards, stamps, road- and hiking-maps, selection of products of —› Arctic Glasstudio
- Tourist information: tips on local sights and activities, infos about accommodation and public transport, brochures
- Little library of the house: magazines, travelguides, fictions, books on geography, nature and history of the north
- Our staff speaks Norwegian, German, English, or Norwegian, Finnish, English